About Me

My photo
Daughter of the Most High King by the Power of the Blood of Jesus. Living for my Heavenly Father and my Lord. Growing daily into the princess I was created to be. Loving My Husband - One Kiss at a Time - Nurturing My Children - One Smile at a Time - Making the World a Prettier Place - One Stitch at a Time - Reading the Best Books First - One Page at a Time - Walking with the Lord - One Step at a time

Friday 17 February 2012

Inspired to Become an Associate

My meeting at the Convent of the Cross and Passion went very well.

I was seen by a Sister who gave me both a book and a cup of tea (two of my favourite things).

We had a lovely chat during which I was invited to the next associates meeting.

Our meeting ended with a few moments in the chapel (treats!).

I am very much looking forward to the meeting and the possibility of one day being able to wear the associates badge.

I leave it in His hands!

0 comments: