About Me

My photo
Daughter of the Most High King by the Power of the Blood of Jesus. Living for my Heavenly Father and my Lord. Growing daily into the princess I was created to be. Loving My Husband - One Kiss at a Time - Nurturing My Children - One Smile at a Time - Making the World a Prettier Place - One Stitch at a Time - Reading the Best Books First - One Page at a Time - Walking with the Lord - One Step at a time

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Once More Round the Rose Garden...

In some ways 2011 has been a horrible, troublesome year for our family, particularly because our son who is the baby of the family (even though at only 15 he is six feet tall) has been really ill all year.
But there have been wonderful times as well. My husband and I renewed our vows on our wedding anniversary and my son and I came home to the Catholic Church.
There have been so many mixed emotions during this year. Sorrow at the problems we have faced individually and as a family, total Joy at the renewal of our wedding vows, the Glorious feeling of being received into the Church and the many moments of Illumination which have come on this part of my journey.
So praying through the Mysteries of the Rosary one last time before the year is out will remind me that no matter what we have felt or had to deal with this year there is nothing which Our Lord and Our Lady will not understand.
I look forward to the coming year and all that it holds secure in the knowledge that I will have all the help that I need.

0 comments: