About Me

My photo
Daughter of the Most High King by the Power of the Blood of Jesus. Living for my Heavenly Father and my Lord. Growing daily into the princess I was created to be. Loving My Husband - One Kiss at a Time - Nurturing My Children - One Smile at a Time - Making the World a Prettier Place - One Stitch at a Time - Reading the Best Books First - One Page at a Time - Walking with the Lord - One Step at a time

Saturday 17 December 2011

Second Day of the Christmas Novena


Opening Prayer

Hail, and blessed be the hour and moment

At which the Son of God was born

Of a most pure Virgin

At a stable at midnight in Bethlehem

In the piercing cold

At that hour vouchsafe, I beseech Thee,

To hear my prayers and grant my desires

(Mention your intentions here)

Through Jesus Christ and His most Blessed Mother.

O Wisdom that comest out of the mouth of the Most High, that reachest from one end to another, and orderest all things mightily and sweetly, come to teach us the way of prudence!

Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory be.

0 comments: