About Me

My photo
Daughter of the Most High King by the Power of the Blood of Jesus. Living for my Heavenly Father and my Lord. Growing daily into the princess I was created to be. Loving My Husband - One Kiss at a Time - Nurturing My Children - One Smile at a Time - Making the World a Prettier Place - One Stitch at a Time - Reading the Best Books First - One Page at a Time - Walking with the Lord - One Step at a time

Saturday 16 May 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY 9th May 2009

Outside my window... I can just see the lilac bush and am reminded of the wonderful smell.
I am thinking... of my eldest child who is about to have a major operation.
I am thankful for... the trials which Father God uses to shape us.
From the learning rooms... I hear the sound of the little one playing with a dolls house.
From the kitchen... calls responsibility.
I am wearing... purple.
I am creating... this blog.
I am going... to heaven.
I am reading...His Princess Bride - Love Letters from Your Prince (Sheri Rose Shepherd) and becoming a Woman Who Pleases God (Pat Ennis and Lisa Tatlock) .
I am hoping... for the salvation of all those whom I love.
I am hearing... my pet birds tweeting.
Around the house...are many reminders that a family lives here.
One of my favourite things...tea parties!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow we will be worshiping the Lord and spending time with our wonderful church family. On Tuesday we will take my mother shopping followed by going to a prayer meeting with my boys. On Wednesday we are going to a homeschool gathering to learn about sign language. On Thursday I am hosting a Titus 2 Tea Party. Somewhere along the line I am hoping to do some de-cluttering!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments: